План – конспект урока в 8 классе
Проблема / ситуация: Best-known British schools.
Речевые функции: Expressing ideas and opinions, giving reasons and arguments, sharing opinions.
Практическая цель: Совершенствование навыков чтения.
Сопутствующие задачи: Совершенствование навыков произношения, навыков монологической и диалогической речи.
Познавательная цель: Расширение лингвистического кругозора.
Воспитательная цель: Совершенствование навыков речевого этикета.
Развивающая цель: Развитие памяти, внимания, логического мышления, умения анализировать.
Лексический материал: similar, leadership, enthusiastic, atmosphere, search for, scrapbook, single-sex education, unique.
Грамматический материал: Gerund or Infinitiv?
1. Английский язык 8 класс: учеб. пособие (с электронным приложением) / Л.М. Лапицкая [и др.] Минск:Вышэйшая школа, 2016.
2. Английский язык 8 класс: рабочая тетрадь / Л.М. Лапицкая [ и др. ] Минск: Аверсэв, 2014, 2015.
3. Английский язык. Дидактические материалы 5-9 классы Л.М. Лапицкая [ и др. ] Минск: Вышэйшая школа, 2013, 2016.
4. Матюш Н.В. Уроки английского языка в 8 классе/ Матюш Н.В. Минск: Аверсэв, 2014.
5. Л.М. Лапицкая Английский язык 8 класс/ Л.М. Лапицкая [и др.] // Электронный образовательный ресурс (www. moodle. Edu. by)
6. Раздаточный материал.
иноязычно-го общения м
– Good morning. Glad to see you. Who is on duty today? Who is absent today? What day is it today? What date is it today? What’s the weather like today? What’ s about the temperature? Do you like such weather? What weather do you like? What season is it now? Do you like autumn? What season do you like?
Учащиеся отвечают на вопросы.
Активизирование речевой деятельности с целью сохранения образов в долговременной памяти на основе новых ситуаций, развитие спонтанной речи.
How many lessons do you have today?
What lessons do you have today?
What lesson do you like best?
What are you going to do at the weekend?
Will you stay at home?
Who would like to start?
Учащиеся отвечают на вопросы спонтанно.
Проверка домашнего задания
Выяснение степени усвоения заданного на дом материала; определение типичных недостатков в знаниях и их причины; ликвидирование обнаруженных недочетов
What was your hometask?
Учащиеся отвечают на вопросы и проверяют задания.
Снятие лексических трудностей
Снятие грамматических трудностей
Постановка коммуникативной задачи
Read the following words
Similar |ˈsɪmɪlə| - похожий
Choose the right variant.
1. She is afraid of to speak / speaking in front of people.
2. She likes play / playing / to play sport games.
3. She is fond of singing / sing / to sing.
4. Tomy can swimming / swim / to swim very well.
5. She has always been interested in dance / dancing .
6. He likes to play / playing / play football and basketball.
What British schools do you know? Close your eyes and think of
a British school. Write down the first five things you think of.
Учащиеся выполняют задания
Совершенствание навыков чтения
1. You are going to read about Harrow – the school where Winston Churchill studied. Scan the text. What makes the school so popular?
Why choose Harrow?
It’s an all-boy school with 805 pupils. Many of the parents who choose Harrow do so because they believe in the advantages of singlesex
education for teenagers. Here all the pupils – both bright and average – can achieve better
examination results than at other similar schools. All teachers and 100% of pupils live in the School and this helps to offer a wide range of activities in the evenings and at weekends. On Sundays we have a great number of sports competitions. The School also offers brilliant facilities, such as a sports centre with all the equipment you need, an art gallery, one of the best school soccer pitches, a farm, a fantastic school theatre and the latest IT centre. Here we can develop qualities of leadership and teamwork. This is the best
school for me.
2. Now read about Eton. What are the advantages of studying there?
I study at Eton. Eton has educated boys for nearly six centuries. Almost all boys from our school then go on to university. The school offers a wide range of games and afterclass
activities. The main sports are rugby and soccer, but boys can also do hockey, athletics, tennis and others. Life at Eton encourages interest
and enthusiasm both during and after classes. There is a number of school clubs and societies for each pupil, which offer opportunities to develop different talents and skills. We also develop because we have many opportunities to
travel to foreign countries. But the most important thing is that with the help of experienced teachers boys create a culture whose aim is to develop excellence and independence.
3.. Read about Badminton School. How is the school different from the other two?
Badminton School is a boarding school for girls aged 4–18 years old in the heart of the attractive University City of Bristol. The school offers excellent facilities, high teaching standards
and a friendly atmosphere which helps to achieve great academic results. What I especially like about studying here is our library
with thousands of books, reference books and multimedia computers, which we need to carry out our projects and self-studying. Here we can do our homework, search for the information on the Internet and relax reading a book. Badminton is also focused on developing our talents and abilities and helping to achieve everything we want when we leave school. The pupils of the school are sure that by the time we leave school we are individuals, comfortable in our own skin and ready to be a part of the society.
Учащиеся читают и выполняют задания
| || |
Look through the three texts again and read out the sentences
which prove the high standards of education at these schools.
How are the schools different? What do they have in common?
What are the traditions at these schools?
Work in groups of three or four. Ask your groupmates which
school each of them likes the most and why. Don’t forget to be polite.
What are the best-known schools in Belarus, in your city or town,
etc.? What are they famous for?
– Mark the sentences true or false.
Учащиеся отвечают на вопроы
Do the project “My school”.
1. Choose the form of your project: a booklet, a website,
a multimedia presentation, an excursion for newcomers,
2. Work in groups.
3. Cover the following topics: general information, school
day, school rules, out-of-class activities (school clubs,
societies and activities), school traditions. Add your personal
comments / your favourite quotations / poems.
4. Decide what each group will write about and collect the
information: photos, newspaper articles, etc.
Учащиеcя задают вопросы