МБОУ Щенниковская основная общеобразовательная школа
Мансурова Анастасия Федоровна
Учитель английского языка
[ l ]
L itt l e cat, l itt l e cat
Where is your f l at?
I’m a l itt l e cat,
I have no f l at.
[ l ]
L itt l e bird, l itt l e bird,
L ook at me!
I have a bird-house
Oh, come and see!
L itt l e boy, l itt l e boy
Under the tree
I l ike this house,
Give it to me!
- We have breakfast in the …
- We go to bed in the …
- We watch TV in the …
- We wash our hands and face in the…
- We take off our coats in the …
- We cook pancakes in the …
- We plant flowers in the …
- We fix our car in the …
Describe the room
Find the sentences in Present Perfect:
- We went to school at 7.30
- They have seen the Tower of London.
- I can play football.
- She has read all the books.
- He did his homework yesterday.
- My mother has cooked dinner.
- They have a cat.
- She has written a letter.
- I have been to Moscow.
- We were in Moscow last year.
Задание № 2.
Fill in “have” or “has”:
1. She ______ often played basketball.
2. I _______ already done my homework.
3. A cat _______ eaten the mouse.
4. They _______ just come.
5. You _______ taken my pencil !
6. He _______ visited his granny today.
Make the sentences negative and interrogative:
- They have just had breakfast.
- He has taken his dog for a walk lately.
- I have already made tea.
- You have visited your friends today.
- Liss has answered our questions.