Задания составлены по материалам сборника тренировочных и проверочных заданий по английскому языку для 6-7 класса. Improve your language skills. - M.: «Интеллект-Центр», 2007. - 96 с. Автор: Хотунцева Е.А. и предназначены для учащихся 6-7 классов школ разного типа, учителей английского языка и родителей, а также могут быть использованы в процессе организации повторения и промежуточного контроля изученного материала на уроках английского языка и индивидуальных занятиях с учащимися.
Exercise 1. Cross the odd word out.
I've got only much little money left, so I can't buy that jacket.
Was the film as more exciting as the book?
He is travelling to Manchester by the train.
This is the shop whose its alarm went off last night.
Is this a your briefcase or his?
Exercise 2. Cross the odd word out.
Could I have some an ice cubes in my drink, please?
A brown bear is more bigger than a koala bear.
The Rome is the capital of Italy.
This is not my coat, mine one is hanging behind the door.
The news are was so shocking!
Exercise 3. Cross the odd word out.
1. Give me some more little milk, please.
2; The Cooks are being looking for a new house at the moment.
When was the last time you have visited your parents?
You mustn't to walk too close to the edge of the cliff.
Tom is more, heavier than Bill.
Exercise 4. Cross out the unnecessary word.
He is much more taller than his father.
Did anybody man break into your house last night?
The fog is been very thick, I can't see anything.
There is not much the milk left in the fridge.
Nobody phoned yesterday. Nobody came also either.
Exercise 5. Cross out the unnecessary word.
Becky is as much clever as Stella.
There was no one people left at the party by 2 o'clock.
Let me give you some an advice.
How much the flour shall I buy?
- I've got an idea! - Me also too.
Exercise 6. Cross out the unnecessary word.
Why is are the clothes so wet?
He has read that book last month.
He was hungry so that he made a sandwich
The man for whom that he works is German.
She told to me a wonderful story.
Exercise 7. Cross out the unnecessary word.
That's the woman whose her house burnt down.
May I give you a good advice? Spend more time in the open air.
This car is not mine car. It's Peter's.
4. I have read this book last summer.
5. I usually go to school on the foot.
Exercise 8. Cross the odd word out.
1. They never work on at the weekend.
2. Is this dress as more beautiful as the blue one?
The Browns are being traveling around Europe now
Can you buy a some cat food when you go to the shops, please?
The fog is very thick. I can't to see anything.
Exercise 9. Cross the odd word out.
What do you do in on Sunday afternoons?
Today it is as more cold as yesterday.
He is being traveling to Manchester by train now.
Can I have a some ticket for the car park, please?
I must to feed the dog now, it is hungry.
Exercise 10. Cross the odd word out.
Where did Sally go on at Friday night?
My sister Kate is as older than her friend Maria.
You mustn't to make that silly mistake again!
There aren't the any lemons, but there is some ice cream.
I've got the a new mobile phone.
Exercise 11. Cross the odd word out.
1. This is a their house. They designed it themselves.
2. I couldn't to find my bag nowhere.
We stayed at the bad worst hotel in the whole city.
Now 1 make fewer mistakes in English than the last year.
It was midnight and there it were few people in the streets.
Exercise 12. Cross the odd word out.
My parents are never go out.
Could you pass to me this plate?
Her hair looks better than yours hair.
- Have you got many things? - No, just one the small bag.
In this country February is the most coldest month of the year.
Exercise 13. Cross the odd word out.
She didn't say a no thing.
Come here and look on at these photos.
Hannah have left home three years ago.
I've stopped reading newspapers. The news is are always bad.
In 1970s, the Beatles were being the richest musicians in the world.
Exercise 14. Cross the odd word out.
1. These flowers are mine. Don't to touch them!
2. I like to ski in winter very good much.
3. There were was a lot of interesting news on TV yesterday.
This car isn't as fast than as that one.
I'll get you a drink if you will like.
Exercise l5. Cross the odd word out.
1. I have received a letter from her an hour ago.
Is he still at the same school yet?
I'm sorry. I can't talk to you now. I have had to help my mother.
It is been raining. I think I'll take my coat.
If I will go to Spain, I will stay at his aunt's.
Keys to the tests.
1. much 2. more 3. the 4. its 5. a
1. little 2. more 3. the 4. one 5. are
1. little 2. being 3. have 4. to 5. more
1. more 2. man 3. been 4. the 5. also
1. much 2. people 3. an 4. the 5. also
1. is 2. has 3. that 4. that 5. to
1. her 2. a 3. car 4. have 5. the
1. on 2. more 3. being 4. a 5. to
1. in 2. more 3. Being 4. some 5. to
1.at 2. as 3. to 4. the 5. the
1.a 2.to 3.bad 4.the 5.it
1. are 2. to 3. hair. 4. the 5. most
1. a 2. on 3. have 4. arc 5. being
1. to 2. good 3. Were 4.than 5. will
1. have 2. yet 3. had 4. been 5. will