на заседании МО
учителей гуманитарного цикла
Протокол № ______
от «___» ___________20___ г.
Итоговая контрольная работа
по учебному предмету «Иностранный (английский) язык»
в 8 классе
за 2020-2021 учебный год
Учитель: Азаркина Ю. И
Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку в 8 классе
Listen to some people talking about their jobs on a radio programme. Then, match the speakers (1-5) to the statements (A-F). There is one extra statement.
A The speaker has a part-time job. 1 Speaker ……
B The speaker wants to become famous. 2 Speaker ……
C The speaker’s job involves a lot of travelling. 3 Speaker ……
D The speaker is thinking about doing a different job. 4 Speaker ……
E The speaker turned his/her hobby into a career. 5 Speaker ……
F The speaker finds it difficult to meet deadlines.
The National Sport of England
Football is the most рорulаr sport in England. In fact, а lot of English people say it is their national sport.
English people have played football fоr а vеrу long time. Ноwеvеr, the game didn’t have аnу rеаl rulеs until the l9th сеntuгу. In l815, Eton College created гulеs to make the gаmе less violent and lаtеr, in l848, Cambridge university made mаnу of the mоdеrn rulеs. Football quickly became asрорulаr as оthеr games such аs cricket.
Today, thеrе аrе thousands of fооtbаll clubs in England, and professional clubs, such as Аrsеnаl, Livеrрооl and Маnсhеstеr United аrе famous all оvеr the world.
Football has bесоmе раrt of the сulturаl life in England and hundreds of thousands of fans suрроrt thеir fаvоuritе teams in stadiums аrоund the country еvеrу weekend. Маnу English сhildrеn have football lessons at school. And famous footballers, such as David Beckham and Michael Owen hаvеbecome rоlе models fоr а
lot of these сhildrеn.
True or False?
6. Football rules were created in the 19th century.
7. Arsenal is unknown football team.
8. The English like football.
9. Football fans often go to stadiums.
10. Cricket is one of popular game in England.
III WORD FORMATION. COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE WORDS DERIVED FROM THE WORDS IN BOLD.
11. You won’t be healthy if you have _________ meals. REGULAR
12. He doesn’t like waiting. He’s ___________. PATIENT
13. It’s ________ to see a shark in the North Sea. USUAL
14. What kind of ________ do you prefer: reading or
watching TV? ENTERTAIN
15. He never seemed to be interested in ________. EDUCATE
Choose the right variant.
16. She can't come to the phone now because she ….. for tomorrow's test.
a. studies b. is studying c. has studied
17. They must be at the sports ground now. They usually ….. basketball on Fridays.
a. play b. are playing c. have played
18. He …….just ……home.
a. came b. have come c. has come
19. Nick ……football yesterday.
a. played b. is playing c. will play
20 ……you ever ……to New York?
a. did be b. have been c. will be
21.I …….at nine o'clock yesterday.
a. were sleeping b. have been c. was sleeping
Rewrite the sentences using the Passive Voice.
22. They will clean the office tomorrow.
23. Аnn cooks a special dinner on the 21st of May.
24. They arranged a nice picnic last month.
25. They have translated the book into 25 languages.
26. The company will publish the new Harry Potter book next month.
True or False?
6. Harry Bolton played ice hokey before.
7. Underwater hockey is like water polo.
8. Underwater hockey was invented in Canada.
9. According to Harry the rulers are not difficult.
10. You need some equipment such as masks, flippers and snorkels.
I LISTENING: 1.D 2. E 3.F 4.C 5. B
II READING: 6. F 7. F 8. F 9. T 10. T
III WORD FORMATION: 11. optimistic 12. dishonest 13. misunderstand 14. boring 15. attractive
IV GRAMMAR: 16. b 17. a 18. a 19. b 20. c 21. c
22. Computers are used (by students) at their lessons. 23. The rules of the game were explained (by the teacher) to the students. 24. The office will be cleaned (by them) tomorrow. 25. The costumes for Cats were designed (by John Napier). 26. Dinner is served (by them) from 7:00 pm onwards.
За каждый правильный ответ учащийся получает 1 балл. Максимальное количество баллов – 26. На выполнение заданий дается 45 минут.
22-26 баллов «5»
18-21 баллов «4»
15-17 баллов «3»
Менее 15 баллов «2»